Care for people
Care for people
We create and nurture our environment for each of us to thrive by feeling valued and connected.
- always treat others with respect;
- demonstrate empathy;
- support our team and create a positive working environment;
- give and receive meaningful feedback that adds value to our colleagues and our team; and
- are responsible for our own well-being and remain aware of others.
We are personally responsible for leading collaboration and innovation for the best imaginable supply chain.
- put the team’s goals ahead of our own individual interests;
- listen to, support and empower our workmates to achieve the best outcomes for our customers;
- evaluate risk, make decisions and take action to the fullest extent of our role and expertise; and
- take personal responsibility for building our confidence and capability to fulfil our role in leadership.
We always do the “right thing” by each other and our customers.
- do the “right thing”;
- do what we say we will do;
- are accountable for our actions;
- respectfully challenge decisions and know when to accept the best outcome for our team; and
- set high standards and hold ourselves to, and help our workmates achieve, those standards.
We work together for the shared purpose of optimising the supply chain.
- find win-wins in the interactions of our role;
- respect and seek out the contribution of others;
- understand our common goals and maintain focus to achieve these; and
- consider our personal impact on others.
We perform best at what our customers value most.
- understand what our customers value most;
- value our customers experience just as importantly as their outcome;
- adapt to meet our customers needs;
- are consistent in our service, respecting that each Member has organisational goals; and
- articulate options to enable data-driven decision making.